Job Posting: Police Officer
The Maple Park Police Department currently consists of part-time officers.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- High school education or equivalent thereof and an Associate’s degree or at least 60 semester credit hours at an accredited college or university or demonstrated comparable work experience
- Certified as a Law Enforcement Officer by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board
- A minimum of five (5) years of law enforcement experience
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License
- Valid Illinois FOID card
- Must be a US Citizen
- Applicant must have a clear record with no arrest involving violent crimes and or felonies.
Interested applicants should apply by completing an application, and attach resume with cover letter. Police position will be shift work which includes weekends and holidays.
Chief Mike F Acosta
306 Willow Street P.O. Box 148
Maple Park, IL. 60151