- We are cancelling any scheduled rentals for the gym and kitchen, and will not be taking any additional reservations of those facilities until after March 30th, as we will continue to monitor and assess the situation before that date. This includes the access to gym walking in the mornings. We realize this will be an inconvenience to those of you that frequently utilize the facilities on a regular basis, and we apologize for having to make such a drastic decision. But in the best interest of the health and safety of all our residents, we felt this was the right thing to do.
- We encourage you to pay your water bills on line through our e-Pay system link on the Village website (villageofmaplepark.org), place them in the drop box in front of the civic center, or utilize electronic payments through your bank.
- In light of the announcement to close all bars and restaurants effective at 9:00pm Monday, March 16th, curbside pickup or delivery may be available from your favorite establishments. We encourage you to contact them directly to see what services they may offer.
- All video gaming operations will also be suspended effective at 9:00 pm on Monday, March 16th through Monday, March 30th. This includes machines that are not located inside any bar or restaurant.
- We’ve also wanted you to be aware of the procedural changes in the Maple Park Police department, which is posted separately.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding, as together we attempt to move past this situation and on to better times.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at village hall at 815-827-3309.
The Village of Maple Park