New Business

Steps To Start A New Business In Maple Park

1. Complete the Business Registration Form Recommended but Not Required“.
Business Registration Form

2. View the zoning map to see if the building you plan to purchase or occupy has the proper zoning for the type of business you want to operate. If the building is in a special use within the district, you need to complete the Special Use Permit Application.
View Zoning Map

If you have questions please contact the Village.
Phone: (815) 827-3309
Or in person during business hours: 302 Willow Street

3. Complete the special use zoning form “if needed“.
Special Use Permit Application

4. Submit completed forms to Village Clerk who will then present to Village President for review.
Mail To: P.O. Box 220 Maple Park, IL 60151
Or submit in person during business hours: 302 Willow Street

5. Village President will forward approved forms to Building Inspector.

6. Building Inspector will assist new business owner with permit requirements.

All documents listed on this page are Adobe PDF’s, they can be opened, viewed, filled out, and printed within Adobe Acrobat.
You may also print out the document and fill it out by hand as well.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can download and install it for free: