- This event has passed.
PLANNING COMMISSION PUBLIC HEARING
January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A public hearing before the Planning Commission of the Village of Maple Park, Kane and DeKalb Counties, Illinois, will be held on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 7 p.m., at the Civic Center located at 302 Willow Street, Maple Park, to consider the update of the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Maple Park with regards to the following:
- Amending Approved Surfaces Definition Chapter 7-4-3
- Amending Approved Surfaces Definition Chapter 11-9-3
- Adopting a Solar Energy Ordinance
The proposed changes will be open for inspection at the Maple Park Civic Center, 302 Willow Street, Maple Park, Illinois, beginning on January 2, 2019. Persons wishing to appear at such hearing to speak may do so in person or in writing. Communications in writing may be filed with the Village Clerk, or at the Public Hearing.Agenda (34 downloads)
May we help you promote your local event?
Events/Activities Submission Requirements
To have information posted on the Village website your Activity/Event must meet the following requirements:
– Event/Activity must be located within the Village of Maple Park.
– Only 4 listings per entity / business / organization for any given month.