Parks and Facilities Rental Fees and Requirements
The Parks and Grounds encompass Washington
Park and Pavilion, McAdams Park and Pavilion, the Baseball Diamonds located on the S.E. corner of Willow Street and County Line Road, Gym and Kitchen located in the Civic Center at 302 Willow Street and several small parks throughout the Village, which have no facilities.
$100 DEPOSIT REQUIRED
(to be refunded when key(s) returned and facility is clean)
Click here for facility rental application —-> Park / Gym / Kitchen Rental Application (186 downloads)
Washington Park and Pavilion
McAdams Pavilion (no water or restrooms)
*Baseball diamonds are rented by the season by baseball leagues.
Open Gym Use — Resident: $20.00 per hour; Non-resident: $30.00 per hour
Birthday Parties and Group Functions — Resident: $100.00 per event; Non-resident: $150.00 per event
Civic Center Kitchen Rental (per event)
Gym/Kitchen Package (per event)
Civic Center Meeting Room
Yoga Classes – $60 for a 6-week rental
Meetings – $20 per hour
Leasing – Small Meeting Room $250.00/month; Large Meeting Room $275.00 /month (at least a one-year lease required).
Liquor Permit* (per event)
$10.00 (Liability Insurance Certificate Required)
*NO LIQUOR ALLOWED IN THE CIVIC CENTER
In some instances Police presence may be required. If so an hourly rate at time and a half will be paid by the renter in addition to the above fees. This requirement will be at the discretion of the Village.
BOUNCE HOUSES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON VILLAGE PROPERTY
^The renter must be an adult 18 years or older, signing as the responsible person for the rental. A resident resides in a residence located within the village proper and that residence is taxed by the Village of Maple Park.
- Security deposits for rentals will be required in the amount of $100.00. This can be in the form of cash or check, but all funds will be deposited and returned once an inspection of the facility is made and deemed satisfactory.
- Rental fee is not refundable.
- Facility must be clean to have deposit refunded (empty all waste baskets, sweep floor, clean bathrooms, return key).
- Liquor is not allowed on any village property without a permit, and never inside the Civic Center.
- Absolutely no food or beverages are allowed in the Gym.
- Absolutely no gum is to be chewed by anyone anywhere in the Civic Center building.
- No hard balls in the gym.
- No smoking allowed in buildings.
- No “bounce houses” will be allowed on any village property.
- Leagues and Liquor Applicants must show proof of liability insurance, with the Village of Maple Park as additional insured.
Click here for park rental application —-> Facilities Rental Application (119 downloads)
Send rental application to: firstname.lastname@example.org